In partnership with the Snohomish Chamber of Commerce and the Little Book of Big Business – the Snohomish Farmers Market is excited to elevate our Kids Vendor Day experience with a brand new format!
The goal of this elevated experience is to provide our Kidpreneurs with education and experience that helps them succeed in building their business ideas. The new program will include:
- Kidpreneur Klass – June 24th 9a-11:30a: A half-day workshop with speakers and hands-on activities to help formulate a business plan, grow their ideas, and learn the basics around merchandising, pricing merchandise and cash flow. Snack & beverage provided.
- Junior Chamber Day – July 18th 11a-1p: A networking experience attending the Snohomish Chamber of Commerce monthly meeting with an opportunity to conduct a “practice run” of their business plan and adjust as needed prior to Kids Vendor Day. Full lunch provided as well as sales opportunities.
- Kids Vendor Day – August 17th 3-7p: Table reservation for the culminating event at the Snohomish Farmers Market.
- Participation cost is $75 per child and all materials for participant are included**
- **Parent/Guardian lunch can be purchased for Junior Chamber Day event with pre-reservation and pre-paid $25 fee.
- This program is open to kids ranging from 3rd through 8th grade.
- Participants should be prepared to attend all 3 events as part of the program.
- Parent/Guardian must be present for all 3 events.
- Items for sale must be made/grown by participants with minimal adult assistance.
- Kidpreneur Klass Kits can be picked up prior to the educational event at the Snohomish Farmers Market and should be reviewed prior to attending.
- Parents/Guardians agree to photography of activities which may include their children for promotional purposes and sharing of experiences on social media.
- Equipment Needed:
- 6ft table required for participation in SFM Kids Vendor Day.
- Shade umbrellas allowed at market but must have minimum 30# of weight affixed.
- Pop Up canopies are NOT allowed for Kids Vendor Day
- Restrictions: Due to Snohomish County Health Permitting, no food-for-sale will be allowed.
- The Snohomish Farmers Market, Snohomish Chamber of Commerce and Little Books of Big Business reserve the right to use their discretion in teaching materials, merchandise and marketing.
- Limited scholarships available based on financial need