Our mission at the Snohomish Chamber of Commerce is to strengthen our community through economic development.
The Chamber’s core values:
Passionate: Passion is an internal motivator, an energy that comes from within. Passion makes an impact, passion effects change. We are passionate about serving and supporting our membership and our community.
Strategic: With great care and consideration, our planning and decision making will be guided by experience, vision, purpose and greatness.
Excellent: Excellence is the doing. Through the lens of integrity, excellence is doing things with due consideration both for intent and impact. Excellence in all things. This is our commitment.
Results Driven: Expectations are set, responsibility is assigned, and the task is supported. We are focused on action, with an outcome that ensures the desired results.
The Snohomish Chamber of Commerce partners with our members to create a fun, and inspiring environment to continue our strategic vision to strengthen the economic development of our community through education and support for business and non-profit members.
Benefits of Chamber membership:
Legitimacy and notoriety of being a member of a very dynamic, active Chamber member.
Monthly newsletter and biweekly updates to keep you updated on Chamber and community happenings.
Website listing and Chamber referrals. The Snohomish Chamber is the go-to for people searching for local information and businesses.
Connect with Snohomish and the surrounding area’s most engaged and active business and community leaders.
Grow your professional network to become an even stronger trusted resource for your clients.
Build power partnerships to create cross referrals. Over 250 member businesses and organizations cheering you on!
Promote and grow your business through complimentary or discounted educational meetings, workshops, and networking events.
Ribbon cutting celebrations to highlight your business.
Promotion of your business on social media. The Chamber will help you celebrate your grand opening, expansion, anniversary, re-branding and will invite Chamber Board members, chamber members and the public to join us as we promote your celebration on social media.
Sponsorship and volunteer opportunities to promote your business to thousands of community members.
Access to business support and development resources.
Be a part of the voice advocating for economic development in our region. We take our role as an organization dedicated to economic vitality and diversity very seriously.
Invest in tomorrow’s workforce through volunteer partnerships with the Boys and Girls Club of Snohomish County, Snohomish School District, and other organizations.
Receive updates on City, County, and State initiatives impacting business and other aspects of our community.
Exclusive sponsorship opportunities for Chamber members only, is another beneficial way to present your business to the Snohomish community and beyond.
Networking opportunities are a focus for the Chamber, and there are many different types of events to participate in. Here is just a sample of the numerous events we have to offer.
- Monthly Member Meeting: with an average attendance of 75 members
- Monthly Engage Event: Evening event held at a local Snohomish business, average attendance 30
- Monthly Lunch Bunch: Afternoon event held at a local Snohomish business, smaller group, average attendance 12
- Monthly Monday Morning Meet-up: Hear a short, goal focused motivational presentation to help propel you and your business to achieve your goals.
- Volunteer/Event Committees: Network and develop relationships with fellow Chamber members while volunteering at one of our many high-energy fundraisers/events throughout the year.
- Community Coordinating Committee: Meeting for all nonprofits to connect and talk about their upcoming events.
- Quarterly Workshops: In a small group setting, dig deeper into concepts and tools that will support business growth.
- Workforce Development: Partnerships with City of Snohomish, Snohomish Farmers Market, Boys and Girls Clubs of Snohomish County and Snohomish School District students to assist with professional growth for future career development.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: The Chamber will help you celebrate your grand opening, expansion, anniversary, re-branding and will invite Chamber Board members, chamber members and the public to join us as we promote your celebration on social media.
- Premier, Community Builder, Visionary and Legacy members: Exclusive networking events and sponsorship opportunities.